As part of Grupo Pefaco’s 20th anniversary in 2015, the Group’s founders, Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO, want to continue their commitment to the development of the local communities of the countries in which they are present.
Each month, thematic social actions are taking place in the countries in which Grupo Pefaco operates. Lately, the Group carried out social actions destined to Sports:
- Lydia Ludic Bénin sponsored the sports exit of the Club 3S to Grand Popo, the 6th edition of the soccer tournament entitled “Challenge Entreprises et Institutions”, the participation of the team SARC in the National Championship of Maracana and the participation of the Beninese team in the African Cup of Nations of Maracana 2015 that took place in Lomé.
- Lydia Ludic Burkina Faso organized a soccer game to strengthen the social cohesion between employees of the eastern region.
- Lydia Ludic Côte d’ivoire organized a soccer tournament for the local populations of Koumassi.
- Lydia Ludic Togo sponsored a project of the LYSD association, to set up basketball baskets in Lomé.
- Lydia Ludic Paraguay sponsored the participation of the Cache team in the national Championship of “Rally Cross Country”.
To celebrate the Groups 20th anniversary, Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO have planned to share the event with their employees, their customers and their partners through global actions scheduled throughout the year, in all the Group’s subsidiaries. Amongst these actions, the « Jackpot Salary » for the employees of the company and gifts for their clients and partners.
Grupo Pefaco was created in 1995 by Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO, respectively President and CEO. With presence in 13 countries, Grupo Pefaco relies on a team of over 3000 employees, thanks to which the Group has the ambition to be among the leaders in its markets.