As part of Grupo Pefaco’s 20th anniversary in 2015, the Group’s founders, Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO, want to continue their commitment to the development of the local communities of the countries in which they are present.
Each month, thematic social actions are taking place in the countries in which Grupo Pefaco operates. Lately, the Group carried out social actions destined to Road Safety:
- Lydia Ludic Bénin sponsored the road training for the Zémidjans of Cotonou.
- Lydia Ludic Côte d’Ivoire organised a road safety awareness session for the local populations of Koumassi (Abidjan).
- Lydia Ludic Togo sponsored a road safety training session for children in Lomé.
To celebrate the Groups 20th anniversary, Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO have planned to share the event with their employees, their customers and their partners through global actions scheduled throughout the year, in all the Group’s subsidiaries. Amongst these actions, the « Jackpot Salary » for the employees of the company and gifts for their clients and partners.
Grupo Pefaco was created in 1995 by Francis PEREZ and Olivier CAURO, respectively President and CEO. With presence in 13 countries, Grupo Pefaco relies on a team of over 3000 employees, thanks to which the Group has the ambition to be among the leaders in its markets.
- ROAD SAFETY: LYDIA LUDIC TOGO IN THE TOGOLESE NEWSPAPERS
- ROAD SAFETY: LYDIA LUDIC CÔTE D’IVOIRE IN THE IVORIAN NEWSPAPER INTER Nº5149