Pefaco International PLC organized the 2nd edition of the PFC Awards in Barcelona, Spain, with the intention of rewarding the best talents and the most efficient subsidiaries. Pefaco International attributed three trophies, based on various excellence criteria.
Pefaco International rewarded:
BEST PERFORMANCE 2016: Pefaco International rewarded the Lydia Ludic Côte d’Ivoire’s team, represented by its General Director, Mr. Gregory MEUNIER, with the Best Performance 2016 prize
INCLUSIVENESS 2016: Pefaco International rewarded Jérôme BIENSAN with the Inclusiveness 2016 prize, for the participative and positive working environment he successfully created amongst its work teams
LEADERSHIP 2016: Pefaco International rewarded Hervé BEAUQUESNE with the LEADERSHIP 2016 prize, for his capacity to inspire, lead and develop the Lydia Ludic Togo’s team
By rewarding the most exemplary achievements, Pefaco International wishes to promote excellence, to make it the figurehead of its development strategy.
Read more →
SATALL Industries is currently working in partnership with the Canadian company Axes Network on a project to integrate a Cash Less exploitation system in five of the most important Lydia Ludic Leisure and Gaming Spaces in Africa. This system will simplify the operation activities and provide a better transparency and improve the quality of the services offered to the clients.
The Leisure and Gaming Spaces that will implement these systems are the following:
- VIP Room Biétry, in the municipality of Biétry in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- VIP Room Jardins, in the neighborhood Vallons of the municipality Cocody, in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Leisure and Gaming Space on the avenue Yennenga, in the neighborhood Kamsongin of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Leisure and Gaming Space in the neighborhood Cadjéhoun of Cotonou, in Benin.
- VIP Room Mozart, in the neighborhood Assivito of Lomé, Togo.
- The VIP Room Taba (in the neighborhood Adawlato of Lomé) in Togo already implemented the system as a trial in a Leisure & Gaming Space in 2013.
To facilitate the implementation of the project, missions and working sessions under the supervision of Jérôme BIENSAN, Technical Director and R&D Project Manager of SATALL Industries, will regularly take place in the aforementioned countries. Project chiefs of the subsidiaries will also be welcomed at the headquarters of SATALL Industries, in Lomé, Togo, to undergo special trainings to better understand the features of the project and what is at stake.
SATALL Industries is the technical and technological platform of Grupo Pefaco, whose main functions are Research & Development, implementing pilot projects, advising and offering expert assessments in the Leisure & Gaming industry and providing logistic support at an international level.
Read more →